Monday, April 26, 2010

Great Opportunity!

My name is Eduardo Delgadillo, a 29 year old from Houston, TX; I want to spread the word about this wonderful company: Ardyss International. My mom and aunt introduced me to a great, life changing opportunity; that I could not pass up. I was skeptical of this type of business in the past and asked myself time after time, if this was true and how can people get rich so quick? I want to tell all of you that Ardyss International is a legitimate company that is growing in record numbers; throughout the world.

Ardyss has been around in Mexico for over 18 years and just a few years ago, it entered the United States in full force. All I can say is "WOW" and wish someone would have told me about this opportunity along time ago. Now I am blessed to have been given this great opportunity and know this will allow me to be healthy, realize my dreams, build financial independence and help so many people along the way.

If you are tired of the same routine and working for a company that never appreciates nor compensates you on your hard work. If you are fed up with working hard and living paycheck to paycheck, with no hopes in reaching your goals and dreams. If you simply are at a dead end and need a fresh start. If you have been layed off because of the bad economy..................

The list goes on and on, we can make so many excuses about why we are in our current situation; though if we don't take action and change our mind set. We will never get out of this situation!

Call me today and start making a change in your life, It truly is an opportuniy of a lifetime.

Eduardo Delgadillo
Ardyss International
Independent Distributor
Houston, TX
832-494-0391

No comments:

Post a Comment