Friday, June 11, 2010

Why I Joined Ardyss







Good evening to all, my name is Eduardo with Ardyss International. Some of you know me and a lot of you don’t. After a situation this evening, it struck me and I was reminded why I joined Ardyss International.

We often are faced with small road blocks in our path and we become discouraged and feel as if it were the end of the world. Small things, such as not having enough money to eat out everyday, buy those expensive shoes or that fancy suit. We often think because we can’t pay our cell phone bills or the cable bill, etc…., that it’s the end for us. A small thing, such as having a pimple or a small scar. We get mad, sad, depressed; though fail to do anything else about it.

A little over a year ago, I lost my uncle to stomach cancer. He was like my second dad, throughout school him and my aunt went to meet with my teachers; while my parents were at work. He was such a loving, outgoing, caring, giving, joyful and intelligent human being; a successful entrepreneur. When he passed, it was as if part of my life was gone.


I now have a friend/coworker that was just recently diagnosed with cancer in her stomach and possibly in her colon. She is in her early 30's and has a 13 year old son. After going through rigorous testing and with several doctors, she has been given 6 months to 1 year to live. She can barely eat once a day and most of the time when she goes home in the evenings, isn’t able to hold that food in her stomach.

I don’t want to see more people, become ill and become diagnosed with incurable diseases. Guys, when someone close to you has their days counted and is in pain day after day; it’s so hard. It sickens me, knowing it’s too late for me to do something to help them. For this very reason I have joined Ardyss and the many great leaders in the company, that are already making a change in their life and helping so many others.

I joined the great company of Ardyss International, because I want to help as many people as possible to be healthy and live a better quality of life. I want to see people’s lives get transformed and see the joy in them, as they achieve their goals and realize their dreams and most importantly become healthy.

Ardyss International has given us the tools, to be successful in so many ways and it’s my joy to be able to spread the word and share this wonderful opportunity with you all. This great company was founded by an amazing family, that only has one goal in mind and that is to help as many people as possible be healthy, live a better quality of life and be able to reach their goals and dreams.

I can't do this alone and ask that you join me; together we can make a greater impact. Contact me today and allow yourself the opportunity to grow, be healthy, improve your financial situation and best of all help your friends and family do the same. Let’s stop procrastinating and placing our health second. Without health, it doesn’t matter how much money one has. Join me on this great journey to creating health and wealth.

Eduardo Delgadillo
Ardyss International
832-494-0391
edwardplatinum@gmail.com
www.ardysslife.com/delgadi

No comments:

Post a Comment