Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ardyss Founders & Leaders Enjoying Their Success






I have joined Ardyss to make a change in my life and to share it with as many of you as possible. I know with dedication, hard work and persistence, I will get rewarded in so many ways. I see my aunt, mom and other leaders in the company doing so great; that I am motivated and determined to do the same. I want to make a difference and invite all of you to join me on this exciting road to success. The nice thing about it, is that no matter what part of the world you are in, you can join Ardyss and start making a difference in your community. I promise you will not regret it; contact me today to start making a positive change in your life.

Eduardo Delgadillo
Ardyss International
Houston, TX
832-494-0391
edwardplatinum@gmail.com
www.wix.com/delgadi/ardyss
www.ardysslife.com/delgadi

No comments:

Post a Comment