Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why Network Marketing or MLM (Multi - Level Marketing)






The answer for this is so simple, successful corporate giants use Network Marketing or MLM to grow their business; quickly and to help individuals make money. Instead of spending millions and millions of dollars on TV Advertisements, Billboards, Newspaper Ads, and opening Stores on every area of town; these companies hire Independent Distributors like myself to spread the word of their product and or service. We all know that word of mouth and referrals, are the easiest and most successful way to recommend something or someone. It works for any business or industry, no matter what the product or service is. The key to a successful Network Marketing or MLM business, is the companies business ethic, the products or services they offer, and most importantly the compensation plan they have established for their distributors.
Now that you know why Network Marketing or MLM is the best business to become part of, let me tell you why Ardyss International is the best company to join.
Ardyss International is a family business, with strong family values; that was founded in Mexico over 18 years ago by the Diaz DeLeon Family. The Diaz DeLeon Family has worked hard to grow Ardyss, always with the vision of helping others in mind. They entered the American market a few years ago and became an instant success, because of their amazing products, compensation plan and desire to help individuals become successful.
I was also skeptical about joining such a business, until my mom and aunt introduced me to Ardyss and I knew this was a great opportunity to change my life. I keep spreading the word, because I truly believe in this company, it's products and have personally seen the success of many of it's leaders and of people that have recently joined the company. I invite you to contact me, try the products and learn more about Ardyss International.

Eduardo Delgadillo
Ardyss International
Houston, TX
832-494-0391
edwardplatinum@gmail.com
www.ardysslife.com/delgadi
www.wix.com/delgadi/ardyss

No comments:

Post a Comment